Got the know-how to turn visions into an actual, functional website and give our visitors a remarkable experience?
HTML genius, creative website designer, and skillful troubleshooter – this the perfect job for you!
Zorian Rotenberg Revenue, Inc. is looking for a full-time end-to-end WordPress developer with up-to-date and tech-savvy ideas on a combination of graphic design and technical computer skills to initiate and maintain particular projects on the company’s web page. More than the aesthetics, security, and functionality of the page are the top priorities.
It is the responsibility of the WordPress developer to create customizations on e-commerce solutions.
Let’s take a look at what are the duties and responsibilities on your desk to help keep our goals.
The job generally requires the following:
- Developing, managing, and improving WordPress themes and –plugins
- Create and test e-commerce solutions
- Collaborate and present design specs
- Setting-up and managing external API’s and data feeds
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Monitor website traffic
- Stay up-to-date on technology
What qualifications will merit your employment?
- A minimum education level of BSc (HBO) or MSc (WO Master),
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar function, PHP senior level
- Basic knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Send in your updated CV to the email in the posting for you to know what is at stake for you?