- If shortlisted, we will schedule a Q&A opportunity to discuss project details.
- You can provide an estimate, propose a timeframe of delivery, etc., for the project.
- The pre-screen is designed to give everyone that qualifies a fair chance. Please do not attempt to contact us directly to bypass our process.
We invite WordPress freelancers and contractors to apply if you can meet the following:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience developing specifically on WordPress (Backend), with experience in Frontend
- Experience creating custom WordPress Plugins and working with custom API’s
- Demonstrate good written and verbal English communication
- Must be flexible to work Agile, sprints, milestones and work with us as we
- Can make sure your quality of work is on par before handing off work for us to review, self-QA, and fix bugs.
- Must be flexible to collaborate with us in a consultant capacity; help us with R&D, have a positive can-do attitude, help brainstorm creative and technical solutions, and meet best practices;
- Must be able to apply modern web development practices, follow WordPress best practices for security, cohesion, and scalability.
- Must be willing to sign an SOW (statement of work) agreement, which protects you and us.
- Must be willing to sign a mutual NDA/Confidentiality agreement.
- Must be willing to provide WordPress project samples and WordPress-specific client references.
About This Project
- This is a short-term project with clear milestones and has a defined scope of work.
- We have basic wire flow concepts, HTML design concepts, and a features list. We are clear about the outcome we need/want to produce.
- There’s potential for more work and additional Phases of work.
- We are willing to negotiate fair fees based on your ability to provide us the right mix of experience, value, quality of work, and timeliness of deliverables.
About Yume Consults
You've got the talent, we've got the project.