The Webaholics Team is looking for a Full Stack WordPress/Web Developer who knows the ins and outs of WordPress and WooCommerce. If you have ambition, self-motivation, and passion for web and app development, you’re looking at the right place. This position will be responsible for interpreting client functionality requirements and turning them into working processes that are cohesive with design requirements. This includes WordPress/Theme customization, plugin development, optimization for performance, accessibility, and SEO.
We are a technology company based in Midvale Utah, that has pushed e-commerce websites and apps to Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and WordPress that have taken off tremendously in terms of sales and jobs. At this point, anyone looking to contribute to a great team and product will be offered ownership/partnership if they bring value to our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop web-based functions/applications that rely on the KISS method to achieve scalability, speed, and functionality.
- Interact with the Webaholics team and our clients in Weekly and Monthly meetings to provide progress reports and gain insights on future projects.
- Stay up to date with current industry standards and new trends as they emerge.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of the WordPress theme layer: template files and hierarchy, hooks, WP_Query, and so on. Experience creating or writing a plugin a PLUS
- General knowledge of WooCommerce and its inner workings
- Strong knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and WCAG 2.1 guidelines
- Experience with CSS preprocessors & libraries (particularly SASS)
- Familiarity with current (and evolving) best practices in front-end dev regarding semantics, performance, cross-browser consistency, accessibility, speed optimization, etc.
- Wireframe, UI experience, and excellent web design skills are not required but a PLUS
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Apps, CPanel, Agile, and Azure
- Able to manage own projects while gathering input from team members
- Flexible Hours
- Travel and Work
- Ability to Work from Home on select weekdays
- Great Team
- Potential for Growth and Ownership
- Ideas are Welcome
We are a five-star digital marketing agency that lives and breathes selling products and services.