In this contract position, we are looking for a technical person, this job is for developers. You must be a developer, more than you are a designer.
Please follow the directions closely if you’re interested!
Do you take pride in your code and have a knack for problem solving?
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
Is a top performer who loves technical challenges? An organized, self-starter who takes coding tasks and runs with them? Loves to help people and make their lives easier? Code the crap out of a website with super clean code? And believe in good usability and aesthetics?
While we need your technical help for the tricky stuff, most of our sites our built with Beaver Builder (what we consider the best page builder – and much more – out there). We occasionally need to add custom features or troubleshoot something technical for existing or new clients. We welcome and encourage creative technical solutions. But before we go on, are you willing to work with us using Beaver Builder?
If this describes you then we need to talk.
We welcome you to join our 100% remote (always) team that works on flexible schedules. You can work when you want, from where you want, as long as we have some overlap with Pacific time.
Our excellent culture embraces diversity and inclusion and encourages a healthy work/life balance. You will also enjoy positive team experiences and benefits like:
- Quarterly remote parties, let the fun begin!
- Quarterly snack boxes right to your front door.
- The occasional, random virtual happy hour.
- When times are good, a yearly in-person meet-up.
- Yearly courses to improve your skills.
- Quarterly bonuses for work done well.
- Excellent pay scale.
From Your Future Teammates:
- I love this team; I’m so grateful to be part of it still. – Corina P
- I can’t say enough good things about working here. It has been a pleasure. I brag about SHD all the time. – Natalie M
There’s more, for full details, please visit:
About Smack Happy Design