You’ll be focused on creating web apps offering an exceptional user experience for site owners using WordPress.
You’ll work with mobile and hybrid app frameworks and our existing API to create an extendible and customizable mobile app solution.
If you’re a skilled WordPress developer, you’ve built themes and plugins from scratch, have an eye for good design and agree that the future of publishing needs to be built for mobile first, read on!
We create our own plugins and themes, with a focus on mobile apps and progressive web apps. This is an opportunity for you to work on new WordPress products using a mobile framework designed for hybrid apps and progressive web apps.
You’ll be working with the company founder, our product manager, our WordPress plugin developer and iOS and Android developers.
You’ll work from wherever you want and you’re free to set your daily schedule, as long as you put in the work and produce results, we don’t mind when you do so.
We communicate mainly with Zoom and Slack, Trello and documentation.
We offer competitive rates based on your experience level and all the freedom of remote work.
What’s in it for you:
– The opportunity to make a big impact on something new
– Work directly with key decision makers – no bureaucracy
– Work with cutting edge technology
– All the flexibility of remote work
– Work in a casual yet fast paced environment
Skills and Requirements:
– Strong experience in WordPress plugin and theme development
– Experience in hybrid mobile frameworks like Ionic or Onsen is a plus
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– An eye for design and good UX
– Full stack developer, you can cover frontend design and development
– Experienced with GIT and SVN
– Commitment to meet deadlines and deliver above expectations
– Time management skills
– You’re on time and communicate promptly
– Great communication skills and written English- Self motivated and positive attitude
We’re not accepting applications from recruiters, agencies or teams. We’re looking to add a part time or full time member to our team, with the opportunity for a long term engagement.