On a typical day at LevelUp, you would:
- Help a variety of WordPress users across the world through ticket based systems.
- Guide customers to use specific products by answering their questions and providing useful information and instructions.
- Diagnose problems that customers have on their sites and offer solutions.
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues to create detailed bug reports.
- Share your knowledge and help other team members on an internal Slack channel.
- Learn new knowledge and skills through regular training.
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluency in English with excellent writing skills.
- Talent for rephrasing technical language to make it understandable for a non-technical audience.
- Intermediate to high proficiency with WordPress, and its theme-plugin ecosystem.
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to use a browser’s developer tools to examine a webpage.
- Decent understanding of the WordPress load sequence and hooks to be able to isolate potential sources of issues.
- Ability to use PhpMyAdmin or a similar tool to explore database tables.
An ideal candidate has:
- Created at least a few WordPress websites.
- Installed and configured a good number of WordPress plugins and themes.
- Provided technical support to customers on tickets, live chat, or forums.
- Had success with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Created bug reports.
As a LevelUp team member, you can expect:
- Fully remote working – work from anywhere!
- A company culture that focuses on the well-being of its team members – good work-life balance, consistent schedule/hours, respectful work environment.
- On-going training & development.
- Once you hop on board, we will provide detailed training and plenty of support to get you up to speed.
LevelUp is a team of skilled and passionate WordPress professionals.
We manage support for a number of WordPress plugins and themes, and we do so with genuine empathy that is powered by great communication skills, backed by solid technical knowledge.
If you love helping people too, we are keen to have you on board as a Technical Support Engineer. Just submit your CV/resume to apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch!