We are looking for a Growth Analyst who will contribute to the overall success of WPMU DEV products.
- Understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and other relevant tools for web and mobile analytics
- Knowledge and experience in analysing data from GA, creating GA reports, segments, understanding goals and funnels
- Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, especially on-page optimisation and hands-on experience with the Google webmaster tool
- Understanding of best practices for social media marketing and other organic channels for growth
- Candidate must be familiar with best practices for email marketing and video content marketing
- Should have experience in the integration of analytics & marketing automation tools
- Should have experience in acquiring users and increasing engagement through social media
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- WordPress knowledge is definitely a bonus but not essential.
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or do anything that helps you be you!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, rather than a formal interview where we all awkwardly sit around a table, smiling and nodding.
Send us over a copy of your CV, along with a description of your experience.
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support.
We are recognized by and proud of the level of support and WordPress services we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!).
We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. If you’d like to become part of the Incsub, LLC Tribe, just hit apply!
We are behind WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
Incsub is short for ‘Incorporated Subversion,’ which is what we build into everything we make.
Here at WPMU DEV, we power and host websites used by millions of users every day, and you could be one of the superheroes that help make this happen!
WPMU DEV has tremendously grown since it was founded in 2005, and we now employ more than 200 people of amazingly diverse backgrounds.
Diversity and inclusivity matter to us. Everyone is welcome to work with us, no matter where you come from, what your gender, race, age, ability, religion, or sexual orientation is.
After all, we all have a superpower. What’s yours?