We are looking for a Blog Writer to produce high-quality WordPress documents that contribute to CampusPress overall success.
You will join an outgoing and expanding team of talented writers who work collaboratively with all company areas to make our products stand out.
The person we’re searching for will have knowledge of WordPress and experience using a broad range of plugins and themes. Knowledge of our products and services is a bonus, but not essential.
- Publish new content regularly.
- Maintain our existing content relevant and up to date.
- Participate and contribute to the overall growth and success of CampusPress.
Your mission is to educate, inform, and engage with new, existing, and prospective customers! You’ll be creating articles, tutorials, and announcement posts covering all aspects of using WordPress and how to get the most out of our products (i.e. our hosting, management console, new features, etc.)
- Working knowledge of WordPress, You don’t need to be a programmer or code (although knowing PHP, CSS, etc. would be an asset to the team!).
- Ability to create high-quality documentation in perfect, clear and engaging English that’s super easy to read and understand.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable using text and images.
- Marketing and managing social media experience.
- Background working as an educator, as technical support in K12 school or in Higher Ed institution desirable
- Well organized, have efficient processes and tools in place and manage your time well.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be a team player
- Someone that wants, and can commit to, a 40-hour work week.
Whether you gained these skills academically or are self-taught – we would love to hear from you.
Why should I apply?
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
HOW DO I APPLY?
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, rather than a formal interview where we all awkwardly sit around a table, smiling and nodding.
Send us over a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you’d love to work for CampusPress (and why you think you’d be a great fit) along with two or three examples of your finest blog creations.
We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub completely changed the face of online education when it launched Edublogs in 2005, the largest education-focused blog network built on WordPress. It then defined and pioneered the premium WordPress plugin, theme and services industry when it launched WPMU DEV, the first membership marketplace for WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress.
Incsub now hosts millions of sites across Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting and continues to provide quality plugins, themes, training, services and A+ rated support.
The team at Incsub is committed to building quality products and services for WordPress that make site creation, optimization, security and management simple for everyone.
Incsub uses a distributed workforce that allows them to work with the most talented and dedicated staff from around the world. They value inclusion and diversity because it makes them better. Incsub provides equal opportunity employment to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.