Do you eat, sleep, and breathe creativity?
The person we’re in search of will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, tied together with a dazzling bow of experience within content production.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a hands-on approach, as you’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs, teaming up with our Documentation, Blog, Development, and Marketing teams to write and produce tutorials, explainers, and sales content – with potential to travel to WordCamps across the world to capture interviews, testimonials, and other promotional materials.
It’s your job to make sure we stand out from the rest. Do you have what it takes to be our Content Producer?
You will have excellent communication skills, a good eye for detail, the experience in capturing screen recordings as well as working with and creating animation assets. You’ll also have a setup that is capable of creating tutorials, documentation, WordPress guides, and the ability to provide good American or other native English voiceovers.
- Intimate knowledge of WordPress is essential
- Someone that can script inhouse
- The equipment and skills to produce content that fits the WPMU DEV brand
- Skilled at screen capturing, writing, and creating
- Capacity to turn out quality content quickly, and to continue improving existing content
- The ability to provide good American or other native English voice overs.
- High level of creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to capture still photography
- Television, film, photography, media studies or performing arts degree will be beneficial but not necessary
UNDERSTANDING THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE IS ADVANTAGEOUS:
- Google suite, Slack, and Jira for managing and organizing projects
- The Adobe Creative SuitePremier
- After Effects
- Screenflow, Camtasia, or other screen-recording and editing software
- We offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you’re here, the more you get
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
All you have to do is submit 5 pieces of your best work along with a copy of your CV and the team will be back in contact within 5-10 working days, it’s that simple!
It would be beneficial if you could provide examples of WordPress-related tutorials you have created, or at minimum, some kind of software or website walk-thru.
If you haven’t got any examples but you are super keen and know your WordPress, you could throw together a 60-second video on something WordPress-related, maybe how to install a plugin or change a theme. Do anything you like, we just want to see that you can make awesome video tutorials, can script and plan them out, and create the perfect masterpiece.
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support.
We are recognized by and proud of the level of support and WordPress services we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!).
We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. If you’d like to become part of the Incsub, LLC Tribe, just hit apply!
We are behind WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
Incsub is short for ‘Incorporated Subversion,’ which is what we build into everything we make.
Here at WPMU DEV, we power and host websites used by millions of users every day, and you could be one of the superheroes that help make this happen!
WPMU DEV has tremendously grown since it was founded in 2005, and we now employ more than 200 people of amazingly diverse backgrounds.
Diversity and inclusivity matter to us. Everyone is welcome to work with us, no matter where you come from, what your gender, race, age, ability, religion, or sexual orientation is.
After all, we all have a superpower. What’s yours?