HealthyHealth: A New Standard for Life and Health Insurance Underwriting
Be part of the Tech and Data transformation of an entire sector from its core. We need you to help scale up a pioneer and write history.
The HealthyHealth model uses data to calculate the risk of diagnosis for over 800 conditions, along with Extra Mortalities and Morbidities. This can be used to save applicants hours filling out long insurer questionnaires or visiting the doctor, and disrupting the traditional underwriting process for the benefit of the early adopters.
- Founded 2017
- Scaling up
- Raised ~£3m
- Named one of Forbes’ “20 Tech-For-Social-Good Startups To Watch” In 2020
- 15 -> 45 Employees
- 5 -> 10 Developers
- Big data & analytics – HealthTech – InsurTech
You will help us revolutionise this industry with a range of clients and partners from small to top-tier Insurers, re-insurers, and MGAs in Europe and APAC.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to help us scale up our company. You will be responsible for maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure, while working closely with Software Engineering and Data Science teams on further improvements together.
Your expertise will be used to discuss deployment and cloud architecture with teams in order to fulfil requirements of our clients. Because we operate world-wide, you will be also automating your work to make the infrastructure easily replicable and maintainable in various regions.
You will be also expected to take care of cloud security, including IAM administration, VPN access, etc. in order to maintain high level of security and privacy required by law (like HIPAA, GDPR, etc.). Training will be provided via our partners.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Maintain, monitor and improve our cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Work closely with Software Engineering and Data Science teams to deploy and monitor our applications
- Improve our infrastructure based on external (client) or internal needs
- Work with Tech Lead, CTO and Software Engineering team on improving security, scalability and availability of our services
- Maintain and improve security of AWS environments
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with deploying JS and Python application
- Good knowledge of AWS (IAM, EC2, EKS, CloudWatch, System Manager, etc.)
- Basic GNU/Linux administration
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- CI/CD administration (ideally GitlabCI, Bitrise, Fastlane)
- Infrastructure as Code and Instance Orchestration (ideally in Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with configuring and maintaining monitoring, logging and alerting systems (preferably Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana Loki, AWS CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of scripting languages is plus
- Small, autonomous, multi-cultural teams of 3 to 5
- Learning and development opportunities
- No micro-management
- Remote working and adjustable schedule possible
- 2 annual company trips abroad (once restrictions allow)
- International visibility
- Company laptop
- Access to the Founders Factory and Plug and Play community
- 28 days vacation + Bank Holidays
- London central office
- Salary- £40-£60k, based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.