– Not hiring from Asia countries –
We are a tour operator based in Italy and we handle online bookings for touristic destinations.
We are looking for a full stack wordpress developer to develop a custom theme for our new website. We already have got the designs on Figma and we are looking for the following:
– Figma to HTML5 markup and WordPress Theme coding from scratch
– API call integration for a booking form (it is one single call, we will provide documentation for it)
– W3C validation, coding best practices, all latest standards for time for first user interaction and visible content, full responsiveness on all devices.
– HTML5/CSS, PHP, JS, MySQL proficiency
– We are looking to respect all of the Google PageSpeed Insights recommendations concerning html, scripts and content. Currently the website has got a 50 mark for mobile users and 83 for desktops. We are looking for the 90-100 mark for both.
Once development is over we will need to migrate content to the new theme.
Ideal candidate for this project is a senior full stack WordPress developer capable of creating a theme from scratch and optimizing every single part of the code to respect all top-notch best practices.
You can submit appropriate resume and information on previous projects accomplished as well as your Github profile and any other information that could be appropriate to prove your abilities.
If your are selected we will share more of the project with you and you will be able to provide your quote and time estimation. We are looking to start this project even immediately.