**** NO AGENCIES – IF YOU ARE AN AGENCY – DO NOT APPLY****
Our WordPress development agency is looking for talented, reliable developers with all-around experience coding WordPress themes and plugins, and building WordPress websites.
You will work directly with one or more of our customers to create WordPress websites, themes and plugins. Typical job responsibilities include creating custom themes and plugins, modifying existing themes or plugins, and creating new websites either from scratch or with a framework like Elementor.
We are currently hiring for a salaried, full-time, 40 hour per week contract.
We are looking to get you started ASAP. This is a permanent position.
- Fully remote, highly asynchronous and independent working culture. Work wherever you want with a flexible schedule. As long as you get the hours logged and feedback from your clients is positive, we don’t micromanage!
- Work directly with our customers and learn about a broad range of challenges across the web development industry.
- Level up your understanding of modern WordPress development and site production practices. You will learn and help us advise our clients on how to continuously improve in these areas.
- Annual team retreats paid for by the company. Our next one is to the inaugural WordCamp Asia in Thailand!
- Experience creating WordPress websites with Elementor is a bonus. A lot of the work our clients need actually does not require custom coding. You will be expected to create WordPress websites with and without custom code.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus, please mention it in your application if you have any.
- Familiarity with the WordPress Coding Guidelines is a bonus.
- You must be available for calls and chats during US mornings on business days (GMT-5, Mon-Fri). If you live in Asia this means at least part of your work must be performed at night.
- Good English at a conversational/business level – both written and spoken.
- Good quality microphone and webcam for conducting meetings and calls.
- Respond to this job post with a copy of your CV/resume. In the cover letter, include the following:
- Why this job looks interesting to you
- Links to the codebases of one or more WordPress themes or plugins that you have developed (a Github link, .zip file, etc.), along with anything you think we should know about your code.
About Command Media LLC
Companies around the world trust us for WordPress development. But we do more than just write code.
From weblogs to travel portals, newspapers to PWAs, we’ve been building websites and web apps with WordPress since 2008. In that time we’ve learned that it takes a lot more than just writing code to run an enterprise-class WordPress site which is stable, secure, fast and mobile-friendly.
We write custom themes and plugins which leverage the full capabilities of WordPress to lower operating costs, increase performance, simplify administration, and delight your users. And while we can do it all if you don’t have an internal development team, we’re also focused on empowering your own developers with the wisdom that comes from working with WordPress for a decade. This includes implementing best practices, training, support, code reviews, hosting, and more.
Our commitment is to helping you get the most out of the world’s most popular content management system.