We’re searching for an experienced web professional with a sound technical background to be our go-to person in charge of our most complex development initiatives, including WordPress website integrations and other advanced PHP projects. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building fast, secure, accessible, and innovative digital experiences on the WordPress platform.
- Perform technical needs assessments (scope, functional specifications, wireframes).
- Adhere to project timelines and communicate with the project manager early and often.
- Research, suggest and implement development best practices.
- Assess new plugins, frameworks, applications, and platforms for an optimal development workflow.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in collaboration with our Digital Marketing and Tech Services teams.In addition to the specific responsibilities above,
- generally lend your technical expertise to the internal team from pre-sales to post-launch.
- Senior-level expertise with WordPress and PHP.
- Advanced knowledge of eCommerce, particularly WooCommerce.
- Familiarity with REST API, especially the WordPress REST API.
- A comprehension of accessibility standards.
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, and Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Experience with configuration and usage of MySQL databases.
- A high degree of comfort using CLIs, SSH, and Git.
- Bonus points for experience with JS and PHP frameworks, Gutenberg, and LMS platforms.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Both part-time and full-time candidates will be considered.
- We have offices in Marlborough, MA, and Grand Rapids, MI, but remote work is possible.
- You must be able to work in the U.S. legally.
- Previous web agency experience is a plus.
About 3 Media Web
3 Media Web is an award-winning digital experience agency. We specialize in designing, developing, and promoting websites for medium- and enterprise-level clients on the WordPress platform. We were named to the 'Best places to work' for small businesses.