By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on WPhired’s web site are provided “as is”. WPhired makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WPhired does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WPhired be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WPhired’s Internet site, even if WPhired or a WPhired authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
WPhired is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or CVs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and WPhired makes no representations about any jobs, CVs or User Content on the WPhired Site. While WPhired reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, CVs or other material from the WPhired Site from time to time, WPhired does not assume any obligation to do so and to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on WPhired’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WPhired does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WPhired may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WPhired does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Information on this Site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on our Website or any liability in respect of information on the Website supplied by you, any other website user or any other person.
Your Use of this Site
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
It’s always important to be mindful of your security and safety online. Look at our top tips to staying safe online to make sure you’re not putting yourself at risk.
- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Be wary of offers for jobs paying a high salary for working from home.
- Never provide personal details when looking for a job. There’s no need for a recruiter to request your bank details before you’ve been through the interview process and been offered a role.
- Never agree to process funds through your personal bank account on behalf of a company. Any legitimate company will have corporate accounts, so would never ask you to do this.
- Never provide your personal details over a non-secure connection. If you’re being asked to enter sign in details, look for the “https://” at the beginning of the website address.
- Don’t put personal information on your CV. Recruiters don’t need to see your date of birth on your CV.
- Look out for bad spelling and grammar. Email scams often originate from outside the UK/USA so may not contain perfect English.
- Never provide your username and password in an email purporting to be from WPhired. We’ll never ask you to provide this information in an email.
- Be wary of recruiters with no personal contact. It’s very unlikely that a recruiter would offer you a job without a telephone and/or face to face interview.
- Keep your password secure and up-to-date. Passwords should be changed at least once every three months and shouldn’t contain your name, email address or the word ‘password’.
- If in doubt, report it. If you’re suspicious about any contact you receive related to WPhired.com, contact us and our team will investigate.
Any claim relating to WPhired’s web site shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.