- Prior experience with WordPress is a plus, but not required
- Strong understanding of HTML with an emphasis on accessibility and performance and knowledge of CSS and SASS
- Some experience with front-end tooling, such as Gulp, Webpack or Rollup
- Familiarity with automated deployment workflows and git, or other version control tools
- Ability to debug code and participate in team code reviews
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with guiding clients to an optimal solution
- Strive to improve and document the team's workflow and processes
Who is Reaktiv?
We are a 100% remote company, with no set hours, and have been throughout our decade-long history. Even though we’re far away, we’re in contact throughout the day in Slack, Asana and Zoom. We work with brands to build complex WordPress solutions at scale. We’re also one of the few WordPress VIP Gold agency partners in the world.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements. Our team also enjoys getting out from behind their desks and attending WordCamps and conferences across the country. We’re frequent WordCamp speakers and core contributors.
While we may work hard during the week we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our off hours are reserved for playing guitar, exploring the outdoors, and spending time with our families and friends.
We’re proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Equipment budget
- Conference and continued education budget
- Annual team retreats
Ready to apply?
Must be lawfully permitted to work in the US, and please, no recruiters.
Reaktiv is committed to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion
Reaktiv Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the application and interview process more comfortable and accessible for you.